1. Occasionally wipe with a clean damp sponge
or as required and follow immediately by gently buffing with a
soft dry cloth. Dust, wipe and buff in the direction of the timber
grain, not in a circular motion. Do not use detergents or oils.
Check with Nouveau Furniture prior to using any other form of
cleaning product or procedure.
2. Never place hot dinner plates etc. on the
surface without first using good quality cork based place mats.
3. Never allow spilled foods or beverages to
dry on the surfaces. Use coasters or pads under all containers
4. Try to prevent extended exposure of furniture
to strong sunlight or excessive heat. Finishes are as fade proof
as possible but the timber itself may change colour under these
5. Minor marks or scratches can be easily repaired
by using an appropriate scratch/fix polishing pen. These are available
in light or dark walnut from Nouveau Furniture.
Any further enquiries should be directed to Nouveau Furniture.
For details on how to contact us, click here.
Back to top